Tuesday, December 04, 2007

So today we had training. I reached school at around 920 and sat around with kristy [and other ogls] who were in school for banner painting, cuz i didnt have the range key to open the range. I helped them take some spastic photos of them doing spaz stuff... Nicole came at like 930 or something.

We had to carry all the guns and suits up to LT3, where we had our dark room training. But first, there was a lecture about how to shoot 10s by none other than our wonderful ever-reappearing senior. Then for dark room we had to hug gun for 3 times of 10minutes... it was suanifying for my left hand and my left palm started feeling tingly at the last part of the 3rd 10minute. We were supposed to get the feeeling. I felt stable but maybe i was moving without knowing. And cheeking down hurts.

So after that was lunch. And then lane training. First, we shot 3 10 shot groupings.. the first one was to focus on not moving the left hand. 2nd was to focus on grip and last for lowering gun to target. I'm not really sure about the differences because i pretty much did the same thing for all 3 10s. But the results varied largely. Only my last 10 shots were relatively good.

After that was holding gun for 2 minutes before firing off. And i did EXTREMELY badly for this one cuz my gun kept jerking off and every shot would jerk like siao so i shot stuff like a 6 and a 7. And only the last 5 shots were closer to the 10 ring cuz i barely hit any 10s for the rest. And my neck was like gonna break and my feet felt like dislocated already...

We ended off with 10 shots of one shot per card to boost our morale [or rather mine, i dont think anyone shot as shyttyly as me for the rest.] I shot either 97 or 98. Strangely i dont seem to be able to shoot groupings, and my single shots seem to do a lot better. But its all in the mind huh. I wonder.

XR, look at what you missed!

I was still not feeling hungry when i left the range at 5+? But i fell asleep, or rather i decided to not alight from the 67 bus so it was a one hour ride back to bedok interchange, and that was enough to make me feel like puking from hunger. And that stupid bread shop didnt have rainbow sprinkly doughnut -_- they have it like everyday except the day when i want to eat it. So i settled for something else. And i also gave someone the wrong directions for a block number by accident.

And that was my day. Theeendd...

No comments: