Friday, December 21, 2007

huiwei: taiwanese drama
desiree: central after midnight
kristy: world news
XR: kids central

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Today's pt was slack. BUT THEN. I HATE LEONARD!! He's so evil man!!! He kept blocking me and snatching the ball from me!! We played captain's ball. And leonard kept shadowing me -_- until nobody wanted to pass me the ball anymore. stupid leonard!!! RAWRR.. Just because his arms and legs are long and he looks like a fisherman doesnt give him that right!!! W a l a u. But finally i decided not to let him have his way anymore and fought with him for the ball until his specs landed up in my hands somehow :X ops. I think i whacked his face but i didnt realise it. Oh well who ask him... Anyway i decided to go be captain since leonard wasnt gonna let me have the ball. Yay, at least managed to catch some, without leonard around C:
Down with leonard!

No comments: