Sunday, December 23, 2007

wa. had to clean my sister's mousie's cage today.. > <>

Reminds me of my hamster that tried to run away :/ it fell into a plastic bag below it though, and i was using the com near it so i heard the weird noise.. and found it in the plastic bag.

yea, hamsters can actually open those grill doors by themselves.

My sis saw snow!!! Nooooh!!! And wild rabbits! GRAH. All im seeing this christmas are.. ants!!! why!! why!! ... and now she's talking about seeing wild seals jumping around.

:C this is utter sadness.

Huiwei has gone off to taiwan :C and XR is leaving on sunday!! No!!!! Noooo!!! Meanwhile i will stay at home and watch tv...

"... and there was this bird, that was flying straight, and then it smacked into a wall" says my sis.

see all the exciting stuff that's happening to everyone else!!

:C woe is me. can you feel it?

"Sometimes we dont do things we want to do so that others wont know we want to do them" - The Village[the movie not the eating place -_-] and yes, that is so very true...

No comments: