Saturday, December 08, 2007

Mwina says:
*This is hilarious...even an Englishman could not construct
> > sentences using numbers!
> > Exclusively only to great Malaysian and Singaporean........
> >
> > Ah Lek was asked to make a sentence using 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10 .
> > Not only did he do it 1 to 10, he did it again back to 1.
> >
> > This was what he came up with...
> > *
> > *1 **day I go 2 climb up a 3 outside a house to peep. But the couple
> > saw me, so I panic and 4 down. The man rush out and wanted to 5 with
> > me. I run so fast until I felt 6 and throw up. So I go into 7 eleven
> > and grab some 8 to throw at him. Then I took a **9 **and try to stab
> > him. 10 God he run away. So, I put the 9 back and pay for the 8 and
> > left 7 eleven. Next day, I call my boss and say I am 6 . He said 5 ,
> > tomorrow also no need to come back 4 work. He also asks me to climb
> > a *! *3 **and jump down. I don't understand, I so nice 2 him but I don't know what he 1 .

From my sis. lolol.

No comments: