Monday, February 02, 2009

i am 17 and 364 days old! How cool is that. I am even older than fuddy.

Nick is flying off today, my sister and I shall be seeing him off.

Meet genevieve and friends yesterday. Gen came back from australia for a while. There was eleanor, chia, tiff, suat yee the unfeeling, gloria and me. Gen had a reservation at Manhattan Fish Market, so we had dinner there. It was awesome. I had a flaming platter cuz i didnt know what to eat so i just had the same thing as Tiff. I couldnt finish any of the fries so suat yee devoured them all.

They are such a funny bunch. No NJ humour can ever beat their humour! With a lot of witty, accent-ful people [One italian, one australian, one fake suat yee], it couldnt get any better than that.

Had gelare ice cream too. Eleanor explained that gelare means "To freeze" in Italian, like, "i went home gelare my fish." And its JER-LAH-RARE not like how everyone pronounces it. And the thingy on the a shouldnt even be there.

ok i need to go to the airport now. shalt return later.

Ok im back from air port. I am extremely tired. I would like to sleep but i think i wanna wait for my sis to come home and see what she's giving me first. Haha. yay.

I thought i had a lot more to write but now it seems i dont have much :/ Goodbye.

No comments: