Tuesday, February 03, 2009






Today was quite eventful i must say.

Here are the people who wished me! [In the order]:
Huiwei!!
Ele
Crispy!
Lyrad
Singhui
Xiu Rong~
Sis
Bro
dad
Fuddy
Joycelyn
Kev!n
Yanhui~
Shermain
Everyone in class
henry
Wenying~
Benchua
Adie!
mom
jolene~
joannah!

Yay Thanks to them all C:

I got nice presents too! My sis gave me a cute japanese doll keychain and a cool red notebook with red pages. My bro gave me a dam nice blue stone necklace/choker thingy. Married hedgehogs courtesy of Huiwei and fuddy! Elephant stationary courtesy of Kristy, Kaiting, Ama, Lynna, Daniel! Lol. Choco wafer thingy from Xiu Hui! Hong Baos from parents of my own and ele's! And elephant had the most magnificent present yet. Giant hamster wearing grey fbts and 18 cherries! Ok, its a polar bear actually. Its HUGE, as you can see. I officially have no bed left.

I am grown up now :D How cool is that.

I swept the range floor for half an hour today! What an achievement!

1 hour and 20 minutes later, i will be 18 years and 1 day old :D

No comments: