Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY 2009!
kristy's pretty rose!!
A piece of elephant chocolate from leonard a few days ago lol.

Cute jersey thing from Ah Rong! It's dam cute and its got a pic that we took on the first day of school for 2009 on it. Yay. Behind is my index number, 1! Kristy's lovebugs are crawling on my plants.


Roses from Kev!n and Lyrad! SHOCK. when i received these. This is how the story goes. I know that Kev!n typed the wrong class to send the roses to, so when i went to collect, i asked, 06ip04? Council people said dont have. 09SH04? Haave. So they brought the whole bunch down and i took one, and it had my name on it, then the girl was like, ehh your class right? can take for all of them? And i was like, not my class! Is type wrongly... cept i didnt realise all of them were addressed to me... So it was only MUCH later in the day when cheryl told me she saw many roses addressed to me that i realised! Gosh. I am now hanging them all to dry so they will stay in their nice shape hah.

Also got nice choco from WENYING and YANHUI and LYNNA and gummies from KAITING. Thanks to everyone! :D

TALENTINE 2009

The first act was by shanti. Quite cool luh. But i tell you, wendy's performance was just FREAKY. She kept twirling her hands in a meaningless manner and half the time the music was playing instead of her singing. She looked REALLY SCARY. Diana kept going off key.
The chester guy was DAM GOOD. like seriously. It was super entertaining and his singing was dam good. im in awe.
The single ladies dance was quite funny. Lol. Entertaining. And wen loong's dance was just wen loong. But the singing was surprisingly live! Sexy back... and it sounded like the real thing! Benjamin just kept going "yeah!" at the right moments. lol.

The JH1 band. The guy is SO DAM ACT COOL LAH. TOTALLY NOT COOL. The only cool thing is his shirt. It's a dino and giraffe hugging each other.

Haha i got a pic of chian siang's funny face!

Ate our overdue dinner at the canteen after the show [no time to eat before that!] And then got my parents to fetch me.. carrying so many things and my leg muscle has been pulled i think. I cant walk properly!! Ahh. Luckily shooting only involves me standing and not moving.

tralala C:

No comments: