Monday, February 23, 2009

My secret hamsters are still going strong!

Refilled the food and water and little squally was so busy eating, he didnt bother when i put a sunflower seed on his head. Actually was hiding downstairs.

Cute little Squall!

Squall is actually a lot bigger than Actually. His hair is poofy-er. Actually has very neat flat hair while Squall has poofy hair. Makes Actually look a look skinnier but they are both adorable C:


Good thing lit consolidation wasnt on today! I got to train! Though i didnt really get the Feeel. But at least i got a chance to train. There's chem consolidation until 530 tmr so maybe i'll only get to train an hour. And then NTU will be on thurs. I will be missing math test and taking it on friday instead, the day when i have bio spa. And there's KI test tomorrow.

My life is very exciting! I look forward to each day very much, hoping that one day when i return home, i can still see the sun.

I have homework to do, but i am very very reluctant to do it. It's the chem remedial worksheet. It's very boring! Other than that i have math, which i can do tomorrow, and carbonyl tutorial to finish [finished the assignment question at least! That one need to hand in.]. What else must i do?

This is a very contemplative post. Hey im not lagging behind too badly... I just need a little more motivation.

Goodbye world.

No comments: