Wednesday, February 25, 2009


I keep biting the same part of my mouth, the right corner of where my upper and lower lips meet. It's been 4 times! There are big holes there and was soo painful now its just numb.

A nice old indian fellow offered me umbrella today! Cuz i alighted from 67 at the stop before newton and was trapped in the rain. I was prepared to run, but he was kind enough! How nice C:

Then saw kev!n at bedok interchange and we exchanged waves. I keep seeing people i know recently! Saw gladine recently too.

I actually have a lot of things to write about but by the time i get down to doing it, i have nothing to write about!

Oh well... and my english is deteriorating by the milliseconds...

Competition tmr!!! wheeeeeeeeeeee missing school thurs and fri - but going back for bio spa on fri :/

Oh oh i am getting bitten by the multitudes everywhere in the dead of the night. I wake up at 4am feeling itchy spots here and there. This has happened 3 times. Theres like 30 bites on my legs and at least 6 on my arms. I have 2 on the soles of my right foot!!! It's itchy when i walkk sometimes... My dad found a DEAD FAT mosquito under my pillow yesterday!! It drank so much of my blood it got too fat to fly and just died there. Can you imagine that!! Apparently there must be more of his friends around.. i am still not free from this torture...

oh and YOU are a total WEAKLING and FATass.

No comments: