Thursday, February 26, 2009

its all just bad. bad bad bad. B-A-D. bad. bad.

bad.








im demoralised. disappointed.


exasperated.
but i can't understand.

whats wrong?

EVERYTHING.




hamsters were making a lot of noise, climbing the bars on the top of the cage. Wheel fell off. Cant on room light, sis sleeping. Worked with a lamp, fixed the wheel, had to readjust the upper story of the cage cuz it was interfering with the turning of the wheel. Fingers hurt from trying to dislodge the clips quickly in fear of being discovered. Hamster was running on wheel that couldnt turn, shuffling noises. Put new chew bar in cage. Hope Actually stops squeaking now or my parents are gonna discover them soon.

Felt so exasperated.




Nothing felt right today. Nothing.

Dont know my score and dont wanna know. I know it is bad. Very.

Trying to put it all aside.
Just feel so queasy inside.

I dont know if im sad over this. I am very disappointed thats for sure. Have the sick feeling of feeling something gone and wasted...

Now have to think about how to change my training method...

No comments: