Friday, March 21, 2008

Yay, stolen from xiu rong.

How to Play

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. No cheating.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
5. Name 5 people you've interacted with before this quiz

how are you feeling today?
alien ant farm: CALICO.
- Calico cats and calico dreams
That aint too real
Just make it real -

i suppose i am thinking bout how something aint real, and wanna make it real?

will you get far in life?
Fall out boy: THNKS FR TH MMRS
- Been looking forward to the future
But my eyesight is going bad
And this crystal ball
It's always cloudy except for
When you look into the past-

Gosh! Really sounds like i wont get far huh.

How will your friends see you?
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus: FACE DOWN
-Face down in the dirt she says,
this doesn't hurt she says
I finally had enough.. -

face down??? my friends will see me face down???

Will you get married?

3 doors down: KRYPTONITE
-If I'm alive and well, will you be
There holding my hand
I'll keep you by my side with
My superhuman might
Kryptonite-

If i have superhuman might! But more like:
-I watched the world float to the dark
Side of the moon
I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah-

which means i probably wont get married.

what is your best friend's theme song?
sun yan zi: NI GUANG

i have no idea what the song means.

what is the story of your life?
jay chou: BU NENG SHUO DE MI MI

indeed my life has a lot of bu neng shuo de mi mis...

what was high school like?

kevin caldwell: PHANTOM OF THE OPERA
-In sleep he sang to me
In dreams he came
That voice which calls to me
And speaks my name
And do I dream again?
For now I find
The phantom of the opera is there,
Inside my mind-

Wow. must be funky. The only thing i can think of is prob in sch i spend more time daydreaming about certain someone instead of listening.

how can you get ahead in life?

Caedmons call: MOTHER INDIA
-There's a land where our shackles turn to diamonds
Where we trade in our rags for a royal crown
In that place, our oppressors hold no power
And the doors of the King are thrown wide-

By letting my shackles turn to diamonds.

whats the best thing bout your friends?
Creed: 6 FEET FROM THE EDGE
-Hold me now
I'm 6 feet from the edge
And I'm thinkin
Maybe 6 feet ain't so far down-

With them around, i wont be afraid of falling.

whats in store for this weekend?
Dashboard Confessional: VINDICATED
-Slight hope
dangles on a string
Like slow spinning redemption...-

Saying something about my monthly shoot clashing with chem project meeting?? There is hope for salvation!

Describe your grandparents
linkin park: WHAT IVE DONE
-I'll face myself
To cross out what i’ve become
Erase myself
And let go of what i’ve done-

Urmm.. they have erased themselves alright...

hows your life going?
savage garden: CRASH AND BURN
-And there has always been heartache and pain
And when its over you'll breathe again
You'll breath again-

Certainly is quite that way. My blog song!

what song will they play at your funeral
savage garden: TEARS OF PEARLS
-Is love really the tragedy the way you might describe?
Or would a thousand lovers still leave you cold inside?
Make you cry...
These tears of pearls

All these mixed emotions we keep
locked away like stolen pearls
Stolen pearl devotions we keep
locked away from all the world -

Well, there's a bit about crying... surely it would be nice to play this tragic song.

how does the world see you?
Gackt: REDEMPTION
-Your form which returns gently to heaven
What else can I do, besides avenge you?
I watched it for the longest time, until my tears dried up.-

They sees me as dead.

Will you have a happy life?
sean kingston: BEAUTIFUL GIRLS
-That's why it'll never work
You'll have me suicidal, suicidal?
When you say it's over-

Gosh. That doesnt sound like too much of a happy life does it..

Do people secretly lust after you?
def leppard: SLANG
-Sittin' dark getting taken 'cause I said
Something lewd in a low down accent
Yeah yeah yeah Kinda love those eyes
I wanna get down honey
But I ain't your guy-

Okkk!!?? What does that sound like to you....

How can you make yourself happy?
Energy: 爱失控
-放开手 
对爱不再有奢求-

By doing the above.

What should you do with your life?
jack ingram: LIPS OF AN ANGEL
-I never want to say goodbye
But girl you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel-

Never say goodbye!

Will you ever have children?
james blunt: WISE MEN
-Look who's alone now,
It's not me. It's not me.
Those three Wise Men,
They've got a semi by the sea.
Got to ask yourself the question,
Where are you now?-

Hmm! I dont think i will have children, though it says its not me who will be lonely? Must be my future pet dog.

What song would you strip to?
Anberlin: PAPERTHIN HYMN
-When your only friends are hotel rooms
Hands are distant lullabies
If I could turn around I would tonight-

If my only friends were hotel rooms?!!?! I would be a SAD SAD kid.

What does your mum think of you?
Incubus: ANNA MOLLY
-I picture your face in the back of my eyes,
A fire in the attic a proof of the prize,
anna molly, anna molly, anna molly-

I'm certain she does think i am an anomaly.

What is your deep, dark secret?
Reel Big Fish: BROWN EYED GIRL
-In the misty morning fog with
Our hearts a thumpin' and you
My brown eyed girl,
You my brown eyed girl.-

I have brown eyes. Oooh. what a secret.

What is your mortal enemy’s theme song?
Breaking benjamin: UNTIL THE END
-I've lost my way
I've lost my way
But I will go on until the end
Living is, hard enough, without you ****ing up-

O: the person must really be my mortal enemy...

What’s your personality like?
Staind: SO FAR AWAY
-These are my words
That I’ve never said before
"I think I’m doing ok"
And this is the smile
That I’ve never shown before
Somebody shake me Cause I,
I must be sleeping -

Yah. Im full of pretence.

What song will be played at your wedding?
breaking benjamin: BREATH
-So sacrifice yourself
And let me have what's left
I know that I can find
The fire in your eyes
I'm going all the way
Get away please-

WA! not a very good wedding song huh! esp this part:

-I'm waiting
I'm praying
Realize
Start hating-

Okkkk.... 5 people i interacted with before this quiz: Huiwei, Xiu Rong, Kaiting, Ama and random friend

No comments: