Monday, March 10, 2008

BAND CONCERT.

WAS super AWESOME. they played spirited away, princess mononoke, final fantasy melodies of life, incredibles, doraemon, sth sth yamato, pochahontas, dunno what fusion of disney songs. Anyway it was really super nice.

AND THEN THAT FUDI. stupid fuddy!!! keep bluffing me! Grah! But the tone he uses to say it is like so convincing!!

*Huiwei xr fudi and me waiting for bus after band concert. Suddenly, *

fuddy: "Ey, you know about the bio make up on monday"
me: "Huh??"
fuddy: "Monday got bio make up. She say very important one leh"
me: "Really meh?? Since when..."
fuddy: "She gonna go through the tutorial on enzymes"
me: "Enzymes got tutorial meh"
fuddy: "She gonna give out on that day"
me: "Oh. Really.. huhhh...really arh??"

fuddy: "I got another good news for you.


I bluff you one.""

GRAAHHHHH. FUDDY IS EVIL!! I gotta stop being so gullible man. Stop playing tricks on me! >:C second time i got tricked. I ALMOST KNEW IT WAS A TRICK. ALMOST.!!

I shall end with random line.
- i have a wall built up with you trapped behind, but i
Still have images of you flashing through my mind -

No comments: