Tuesday, March 18, 2008

i met with a squirrel today, it said howdy how's the weather. i said it was cold. it said i have a tail, you want one? I said i didnt and it went on its way, onto the road and into a tree.

ok. So that didnt happen. But i did indeed meet with a squirrel, in the morning, just outside the bookshop. it was coming my way, chubby cheeks and all. It was really close to me, and i wanted to catch it but i didnt want the squirrel to have death by human, so i decided to let it be. It skipped away, rather haltingly, onto the road and disappeared into the morning darkness.

And then, going home, when i was exiting the lift, a little dog of yorky kind poked its head into the opening doors and scared the daylights out of me [for i thought it was a giant rat]. It's owner had let it off the leash for a while and it decided to make a grand entrance into the lift, right into my path.

and those were the highlights of today.

No comments: