Monday, March 24, 2008

today was really an armgaging day... my wrists are so suan...

there was rock climbing enrichment today! [i feel it even as i type] we went to yishun safra rock walls to climb. Immediately getting there, we went straight to climbing. The whole wall had 7 panels and it was like a reverse staircase going up for some parts...

so at first, everyone tried one time, and we all died at around the 4-5 panel, cuz that's where the first hump was. Then random people went to try again and again. And then davina went. She managed to get to the top! But there were people jumping on her rope to pull her up lol.

And then after that xr tried but she got to the 5th level again! and fell off. Then i wanted to go again after her, cuz i wanted to reach the top! It was soooo tiring!!! my arms were like.. almost paralyzed. Couldnt move them sometimes. And the belayer at the bottom was shouting directions but i didnt really have much strength to follow what she was saying. Every now and then i had to stop and hang there for a while to rest my breaking arm. Somehow i cant seem to harness the energy in my legs much. Though everytime i figure it out, going up seems so much easier! But most of the time, your legs go weak when your hands are holding on to the knobbly things and using all the strength in your life to hold yourself there... I tried hooking my forearm behind some of the knobs instead cuz my wrists were almost strengthless. much easier that way. But i still managed to get to the top eventually!! yay yay yay. and i didnt forget to look at the scenery this time!!





i went up that thing!
couldnt clench my fists anymore after that! but only for a short while. And i got two blisters -_- though one of them has disappeared.
and then i went back to school and stapled 600 cards!!!! raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

And just sent my bro off at the air port! and my left arm suddenly went all weird and crampy! And now i cant clench my left fist cuz when i do, i cant open it back cuz when i do, something feels like its gonna pop out from my arm. And the veins in my wrist feel like popping. My sis slathered tiggy balm all over my arm and now it burns... my eeyes...

And my ribcage hurts, like a bruise, below the collarbone... ow. ow. think its cuz i kept knocking into the rope thing.. or the knobbles...


alright, goodnight.

No comments: