Saturday, July 11, 2009

wa wa wa the party last night was so crazy it took away my sleep. Haha yes. I didnt sleep again last night! The noise was trapped in my head and couldnt get out and my mind kept replaying the events and the noise and the chaos and so it couldnt get to rest. Anyway I survived piano cuz when I get up in this state i'm usually not tired [until now cept that i can't go sleep now cuz i have to go buy lunch soon-ish].

Philosophy is killing all my brain cells slowly. Every word I read, I can feel it reaching out and squishing those little cells of mine. I'm just trying to get research for my IS! But they always talk in such a confusing way that I have to read the same sentence over and over again to understand it. Maybe I'm just slower or stupider in addition to the fact that I have very bad reading skills. I need to train to read faster or I'll never finish Great Expectations. Oh, I wanted to laugh when I saw the context passage for Lit common test cuz I had never seen it before, meaning it must have come from volume 3, which i have yet to have associations with. I really must improve on this point. Things cannot go on this way!

No comments: