Monday, July 06, 2009

my sister thinks we mine gold for a living. She's hardly even making one and yet she keeps talking about going to places like Florence to study. It's Euros mind you!! And then my oldest sis happily swings along saying we can all be penniless and then you[meaning me] and cor[meaning my brother] can support the family.

Irresponsible toots who only think for themselves!!

Such lofty dreams that can only be achieved at the expense of others'! I have long given up on my hopes to doing what i want. Not like that will make me happy knowing I will be making a such a selfish choice.

Everyone says we should reach for our dreams and not give up on them and stuff. But not like you can just do what you want without giving a hoot about the people you should be responsible for.

I won't chase my dreams blindly.

No comments: