Friday, July 24, 2009

THE COLD WAR HAS ENDED. Arh. It was not meant to be so soon because my cold, cold heart is unforgiving, but i was in too much of a joyous mood today to reject anyone.

Squash today was fun while my time alone with Kaiting lasted. After that it wasnt so fun cuz i couldnt really hit the ball when someone purposely hit so hard -.- Oh and Kaiting kept laughing at me non-stop for some retarded thing that i did. [i seriously have no idea what i was thinking when i did that!!] I couldn't take the extent of retardacy that it turned out to be that i almost mauled her while trying to get her not to tell xiuhui and crisp. [she still told xiuhui in the end but at least the retardacy of it all had worn out quite a bit in my mind.]

Got back last of my papers today. Whitby is disappointed in me and i am disappointed in my bio and that just about sums it all up!

I feel like a monkey now. I had longan, cherries, mangosteen and banana after dinner. Monkey's diet. I could live on just that forever.

My fingers are quite sore from practising piano. I hope i pass my lesson decently tomorrow.

I HAVE TO STUDY. STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY. prison break and harper's island have ended so there's no more TV for me to watch so mom said no more TV!! So i have to study study study and maybe one day i'll be able to go to the land of the long white cloud and be happy.

ok time to go.

No comments: