Wednesday, July 22, 2009

hello, im here to write about my dream, before i head to dinner.

I was dead sleepy [cuz again i couldnt sleep last night] so i went to sleep when i got home, after drinking ribena. I slept for about 2 and a half hours and had a dream.

I think it was a nightmare rather, but it wasn't THAT nightmarish. I dreamt that there was career fair going on in school and there were exhibits in the field, giant fighter planes and stuff for the SAF and there were people playing with it. Then andy told us we had to go to the range for a meeting and it was already quite late and i wanted to go home, but i went for the meeting anyway with xiu rong. When we got there we waited for dam long for everybody to settle down, then andy told us that the meeting was to tell us to meet on saturday at 1pm! I was so irritated I shouted at andy and starting exclaiming about how stupid this all was, then I went home in a huff. It was dark and the roads looked different so I almost couldnt find my way to the bus stop. Then i remembered I was supposed to draw this sea scenery for Ama. So i drew it and painted it in watercolours with my fingers, and then my dad decided to help so he was drawing a sea plant then he started using the colour pencil to colour it green, but I had already coloured it in watercolour pencils then wet the paper so the paper was soggy and thin and as he tried to colour using the normal colour pencil, the paper started to tear. I begged him to stop and stop but he just continued and he pressed even harder and the whole thing just tore apart and I kept saying I told you to stop!! I told you to stop!!! I already finished it I told you to stop!! I was having a nervous breakdown and i was so agitated i started breathing very fast and very heavily and i woke up like that, breathing very chaotic-ly.

For most of the dream I was just agitated, angry, impatient, annoyed. I wonder if it's runoff from school emotions.

No comments: