Tuesday, March 03, 2009

wrote a poem on saturday on the bus home, when it was freezing cold.

Desert Rock

Worse luck than a desert rock,
fluctuating temperatures, how they flock
towards my heart and mind and soul,
the morning hot
the night so cold.

I shiver as i walk the roads
home to warmth and shelter alone
Sometimes i almost skid and fall,
but i regain balance upon a wall.
My teeth they clatter jaw to jaw,
my breath it trembles ever more
no shelter from this cold, cold world,
no friend to hug, no hand to hold
A long time 'fore i reach salvation
then i'll have a celebration
drown myself in cotton cloths,
dip myself in sunday's broth.
Comfort at my fingertips,
hot tea in savoury sips,
mudpies oozing chocolate dreams,
oh what little fancy whims!

But before i reach my destination,
i must rely on my imagination
keeps me happy, gives me hope
with this cold it help me cope.

yes it is quite lame and contradicting, i dont hug people so it wouldnt matter to me whether there was a friend to hug or not.

i am losing touch with school and with shooting, with everything i should be doing proper. Cant pass my tests or listen in class. I feel so tired.

no time to even talk?

No comments: