Thursday, March 26, 2009

my life is now:

5:30am wake up
6:40am reach school and do homework or sleep
7:40am go for assembly and the rest of school
[depends on what time school ends] go train
9:30pm reach home and practise piano and eat dinner and get distracted by tv and so on
10:00pm do homework
11:15pm Either still doing homework or started slacking already

And now i am slacking.

My hand smells very glove-ish.

I had my 2.4km run on tuesday! Because tuesday exchanged timetables with friday so i have PE THREE times this week. How cool is that! I didn't walk during my 2.4 for the first time in the entire pathetic life of mine. I ran 12:21, a palindromic timing, as you can see. I wanted to walk so badly during the last 300 meters but forced myself to carry on. My legs are kinda aching[also because i was practising standing broad jump. i might have 5 items tomorrow]. I really don't wanna get C for my sit and reach... oh mann PE is first period. I don't have time to practise stretching!

Who practises stretching anyway. Other than someone who's dam bad at it like me.

lalala. goodbye now world. I must go do something more productive.

No comments: