Friday, March 27, 2009

hey i shot surprisingly quite goodly today.

i did groupings first but they didnt come out very consistent after a while.
Then i started on single shots.
And just kept shooting.
Until i ran out of time.

Here is the breakdown:
10 10 10 9 9 10 10 10 9 10
10 10 10 10 10 10 10 9 10 10
10 10 10 10 10 10 10 9 8

i shot 29 shots in 15 minutes. I thought it was 30 but counted wrongly. Last two shots were a bit too hasty cuz i needed to get off the lane. haha. ops.

Hey i never shot so many 10s in a row before. I think it's cuz i was just shooting and shooting, shoot, change card, shoot, change card, i didnt take note of how many i was shooting or anything so it was continuous. But the real thing won't be since i have to stop to put cards on the chair after 10 shots! My mom suggested pretending to change card a few times after the break in each series so i imagine im still doing a continuous action. I shall try it on sunday.

I need to put my stand closer to me. When i move it closer it seems nicer to transfer my gun to me. And i MUST FOCUS ON RELATIONSHIP and PULLING TRIGGER SLOWLY [i have major trigger freeze problems nowadays] and CONTINUOUSLY. NO HESITATION!!! cant forget about shoulder being tight... and stop my left hand from moving or using any strength or force.

Oh when i think about the string of 10s my heart falls to the bottom of my stomach for a moment. Must try not to think about it.

must remember those things... :D
oh i have a new favourite song called Mad World by Gary Jules. It's depressing and awesome.

No comments: