Sunday, March 29, 2009

oo. it is 22:17pm.
Just got home, 10 minutes ago. I met avril at bedok interchange.
Havent done math at all.
Why then, you may ask, am i sitting here typing this?
Well i am eating dinner, spare me. And i have to reflect.

I didnt shoot well.
92 97 94 95 - 378
As you can see, i shot a 92 yet AGAIN.

Well, it's because close to finishing my sighters, i SUDDENLY started shooting very high! And i seriously have no idea why. I tried again and again and got like a super high up grouping so i sighted and sighted and it didnt really move much. So i just started because i had already done 30 over sighters. First few shots continued being high then it went slightly normal then i shot a 7 as well. Oh well..

Then it started being more okay, i stared very hard at relationship. But at my last series i forgot something very important, which was to bring down the gun straight, so i kept shooting 9 and 10.0s until the 4th last shot then i suddenly remembered, and shot 10 9 10 10, proper 10s, not 10.0s.

I should not listen to music before i shoot. It distracts me from thinking about my technique.
And it didnt help that my trigger finger was wrapped up in a plaster after stupid mr.umbrella dug a hole in it while i was trying to close it. The hole is quite deep i managed to squeeze a large drop of blood out of it. I took the plaster off at first when i was going to shoot, but then remembered that it might get infected with a lot of lead particles so i put it back on. It might have affected my triggering in some way.

I was distracted by the pistol shooter facing me who kept coughing loudly. I shouldn't have been but i went to think about getting distracted so i did get distracted. Stupid me.

Oh and because it rained when i was on my way to safra i had to buy an umbrella from northpoint for $2.90 if not i would never have made it there. It is not the foldable type but it is a nice shade of translucent sky blue. My shoes and socks were soggy. I had to borrow socks from carol to shoot in.

What a crappily eventful day.

I also dreamt that the world hated me.

im not quite ready for school.

No comments: