Thursday, April 02, 2009

Well. It's over.

I shot excruciatingly badly!
Whoohoo.
If my series scores were to be graphed, they would make a mighty mountain!

Oh and i had 15minutes to shoot my last 2 series [20 shots] because of my exceedingly slow pace, which was not really a pace at all. If Linus had not signaled me to start on competition cards i might have been totally out of time. I suddenly realised i was gonna be out of time when i saw that i had 25minutes left for 3 series and that pretty much ended my trigger-freeze spree but also caused me to shoot a 7 out of pure madness.

-.-

Congratulations to:
Rifle boys for being the CHAMPION TEAM!
Gerald for being INDIVIDUAL CHAMPION!
Akshay for being INDIVIDUAL RUNNER-UP!
Xu Yang for being INDIVIDUAL SECOND RUNNER-UP!
Rifle girls for taking TEAM THIRD despite my horrible score!
Carol for her INDIVIDUAL CHAMPION!
Pistol girls for their TEAM CHAMPION!
Xin Hang for INDIVIDUAL SECOND RUNNER-UP!
Sheng Rui for shooting a PERSONAL BEST!
Everyone who worked very hard for this day!

We shall await B girls results!

Anyway i have people to thank[not in order of merit]:
1. Zhang - Oh my, she really became quite helpful suddenly. Yes she has and well i have to thank her for her encouragement [gasp!] much as it might seem unlikely she gives any and her secret methods and things she has been trying to teach me whether or not i have understood.
2. Linus - A sudden helpful person assigned to me by zhang who is very encouraging and gave me good advice and assurance.
3. Joannah - Giving me encouragement in her own joannah way and having an aura that i can feel 50 miles away so i know she's always there.
4. Nicole - For being there for me too and following me on expeditions to the north pole[of safra literally, yishun is in the north afterall!] and back
5. Xiu Rong - For telling me i am loved by ARG repeatedly lol. And listening to me rambling on about bad trainings, which is i reckon, quite annoying.
6. Yan Hui - For being my partner in training always and for sharing the times we had to travel to safra with our tons of stuff to carry and going home late late late after training and also for taking care of our equipment super nicely.
7. Wenying - For making me amazed at her little bits of advice.
8. Daxiang - For technical advice and other kinds of encouragement.
9. Mr Lee - For making everything seem not so bad as it is.
10. Lyrad - For listening to loads of crap and rambling that i seem to have on mind.
11. Andy - For helping me and Yan hui carry our equipment and stuff down the slope to the faraway NJ bus stop
12. Zhong Xian - For convincing me to train at safra with one comment.

All the people that wished me good luck[in alphabetical order]:
Chris, Daniel[representing rifle boys], Fudi, Joannah, Jolene, Linus, Lyrad, Mark[representing pistol boys], Minlu, Nicole, Peixin, Shujen, Shermain, Xiu Hui, Xiu Rong

i hope i did not forget anyone.

No comments: