Sunday, April 05, 2009

Whee.

I made a new layout!!
All the art izz mine!!!
But character Sora belongs to Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix.

Just decided to draw something because i havent in ages and i'm afraid i might become noob-like [i am already quite noobish to begin with...] if i dont do a little practising... i also havent coloured stuff in ages... how sad is my life.

I spent about 2 hours doing sora's head and was too lazy to colour his clothes, thus they are white. Spent around 3.5 hours doing this whole thing in total. I'm slow.

I know the colours look different on different coms :/ On some coms for the lighter colours, you might see nothing at all! But i just know that it looks fine here on mine.

Too bad if you cant read the words!!!
Just kidding. I will change it if need be.

No comments: