Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Played bball with CS, Chris and some ip3 boys during PE today!

It was fun [although i didnt really move much harhar.] because i had a shooting streak! Somehow by some tyco stroke of luck i threw many balls in consecutively! How cool is that. [Usually im really bad at it.] And the last of my streak was really funky. It was from diagonally behind the net. And it just went in, somehow, leaving us all stunned. Whoo. But i missed the next shot of course, haha. It's only natural.

I got hit, on the head and in the face, by the ball though, which always happens -.-

I will never forget FUDI who threw a basketball that landed on my head [by accident] while i was walking innocently past the courts, back in dunman too! I didnt know him then, and he doesnt remember hitting me, of course.

CS commented that the ip3 boys even block girls [which is apparently bad] though i didnt really notice, but nvm cuz i won't be intimidated by them!!

Oh and i also played Squash on Tuesday during my free period with Xiu Hui and Jia Sheng! I can hit the ball! How amazing. The last time i tried, it kept flying right past the racket. I like it [as i like games that require some movement] because i'm tired of stoning in one spot growing fat in a sport.

I NEED TO MOVE! MOVE MOVE MOVE!!

Oh anyway i could play cuz i've finished the last napfa of my life. Everything A except C for sit and reach. I wonder if that will make me get silver instead of gold. If so, i will be very very sad indeed.

I keep thinking there's something i must say. But i don't really remember. I need to do some memory improvement exercises. Like pretending to know how to read. Lala.

No comments: