Saturday, March 28, 2009

man, just now was epic. I was trapped by a cockroach. I couldnt move! Ok. i just really hate insects that crawl around quickly. It is quite freaky. My sis came to flush it down into the sewer.

And my hamsters were fighting! I wanted to cry. It's heartaching to see them fight. My sis helped me stop them by spraying them with water when they fought. Squall bit Actually! Bad bad hamster... But they've stopped now. They kept taking turns to go to a corner and emo. It's so cute!! But sad.. They'd rest their heads on the edge of the plastic compartment upstairs and poke their nose out from the bars and just stay like that, at the corner of the cage. I have pictures but my phone has no batt now.

> <

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWDc9oyBj5Q&feature=related
My favourite dog breed. VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED. EXTREMELY CUTE CONTENT.
[notice only one of its ears flap when it walks!!]

No comments: