Friday, December 31, 2010

I dreamed a dream..

Yesterday I cried out in my sleep! It was quite a creepy cry I must say, would have scared the shyt out of anyone who was awake then, or other light sleepers like me. The cool thing is since I'm such a light sleeper, I wake up whenever I start talking or crying out in my sleep so I always know when it happens, and what exactly it sounded like. Like when you tell other people hey, you were talking in your sleep! They would say really? What did I say! But my response would be I know! I called someone an idiot(yea I did that in my sleep once).

So anyway the cry sounded like a puppy getting whacked or how I imagine a puppy would sound like getting whacked, but it was true fear and desperation I felt in my dream, although the circumstances were not very extreme. It was simply me being upset with honbun for being cold earlier(in the dream) then hiding in the room n being unable to lock myself in, I cried out when he opened the door. Yea. Simple as that. I don't know what I was so fearful of, but it was just the thought of my efforts being in vain! I guess. Cuz I actually had a hard time closing my room door (as in real life, the door slightly does not fit) and he so easily opening it scared me. Somehow.

So that resulted in me waking up at 6:45am, cutting short my troubled sleep. (already couldn't fall asleep and still must wake up halfway -.-) so I decided to go back to sleep! Since it was still early. Little did I know...

I was taking part in a triathlon. I had to run to a swimming pool, swim across it, then cycle back to the starting line. Funny how I managed to do it. Usually in my dreams, my movement is dragged like crazy and I just can't run, I slime my way along. But in this dream I was running and swimming fine(cool!). After the triathlon, I went back to the chalet where all the dunman people were and there were two rooms were everyone was randomly separated into. My hunnybun was there and he said hm, so you didn't put us in the same room. And proceeded to watch tv and ignore me! I felt really sad, I didn't really know what to do. And I just woke up cuz the feeling were overwhelming and turned real.

I dunno why my dreams are so depressing. I'm not even upset or anything in reality. Ok a bit. But nothing to do with the contents of my dream! And I have so many dreams I can write a book about all my dreams and it will be thicker than the lord of the rings.

No comments: