Thursday, December 30, 2010

Okay I decided not to be so vengeful towards life. Yeayea my mood changes super fast.

On a lighter note, last night I dreamt I got married! It's one of the more interesting dreams I've bothered to remember recently (yea can choose whether to rmbr or not cool right) since my brain has been stale and not doing much freeflow. Anyway, I dreamt I was getting married to none other than my hunnybunny of course, otherwise it would be outrageous. It took place in one of the dunman classrooms, bigger than actual of course cuz dreams pull things out of proportion. And at the start I was running around looking for a dhs uniform?? I dunno why. But the dhs girls were there and discussing stuff like whether to wear sports shoes etc. I rmbr running through long long corridors that had wooden railings, nothing like dhs actually but that's just where my brain stated it to be. I was just looking for any spare uniform. No way am I getting married in dunman uniform in real life??

When I managed to find something to wear, I met back with the dhs girls and we went outside of school to walk around randomly? I forgot what happened here.

Anyway the procession itself was just like a church wedding, marching down an aisle with people on both sides. And it was dunman and nj people. I think the whole of 2K was there cuz there were specific faces I saw. And the walls were pinkish beige and there were flower petals falling from the ceiling. And everyone was clapping.

It was all just like a really happy affair and I woke up towards the end but just went back to sleep to continue the dream and it did continue, but those parts I don't remember anymore. I only clearly remember the scene where everyone was clapping.

In reality I don't think I will have a pink wedding.. Certainly won't be holding the actual procession at dhs. Probably will invite most ppl I saw in the dream, will not wear dhs or nj unifom or whatever school uniform as a wedding gown of course!! It's just not something to be worn on such a special day, when you used to wear it everyday and probably treat it like shyt too. There won't be pink walls but the flower petals sound nice...

No comments: