Tuesday, September 29, 2009

i was crawling my way there, you helped me up. i can trust you more than anyone in the world.

i did something stupid today. Didn't know lit lecture started at 10 instead of 1030.. nobody told me!!! stupid la. i realised that there were no lit people around belatedly. called some but no answer. Finally crispy called me back -.- told me the shocking news. and i was like dam too late -.- i was just kidding saying its somebody's fault. but not kidding when i said go away.

There was a half/day[it just feels like it should be written like that] anyway. school ended at 11. Dint really feel like a half/day. i hid somewhere outside school to do work. stared at the sun. felt sleepy. tried my best.

hello nightsky. take me somewhere nobody knows about. everywhere i go i see people i know. people i don't know. people i don't want to know.

i dug a 10 feet deep shyt hole for myself and jumped right in. some jumped in tried to save me, but failed. they climbed back out and they were safe.

can't wait to get out of school. once this chapter of life is over, its time to start a new one. And it won't have some people in it, and it won't have some things in it, and that's what i'd want. just to have those special things remain, and the rest, undone.

summary of things i need to do:
1. put photo on eagles form
2. chem section D thing
3. CAAL thing
4. Bio TJC paper 3
5. Play with burger and squall
6. Memorise the ffVII main theme on piano

No comments: