Friday, September 04, 2009

ah. there is time now.

sort of.

I've been having dreams about the supernatural for the past two days. It seems like vigorous studying helps to generate very vivid and action filled dreams. It's like every moment something is happening.

Two days ago i dreamt this:
We were moving house and i was scared
Never had i ever been so unprepared
The house was strange, with purple walls
It stood alone and very tall,
but the weirdest thing about it all
The door wouldnt open to our call.
Shadows darted past the windows
voices of so many lost souls
just creepily creepily haunting that house
it's just so weird, don't know what else....

Suddenly, things started happening,
People screamed, invisible forces from our dreams surrounded us,
attacking the weakest parts of our minds,
the deepest fears we had were all dragged out,
as i went down i had to shout, but you
tangled in your own decay, heard me not as i slipped away.

yea i dreamt that. It's quite scary, when you cant be noticed, can't be heard while you're fading away... i wonder if something like that will happen in real life.

I dreamt about more ghostly things this morning but this time there were people protecting me so it wasnt so scary until i was left alone, then all the shadows started advancing upon me, but i already woke up.

bio paper was dam lame la. needed to go toilet halfway until i couldnt take it anymore, couldnt think properly, and had to risk not being able to finish the paper to go toilet. indeed, I did not finish the paper. AHHhhhhhhh~~~~raaahhhhhh.....

zzzt.

other interesting news. jeremiah lim asked me something shocking questions today. I WISH I COULD LIE BETTER.

ok ok stop emoin. need to go rewrite my IS.

No comments: