Friday, September 18, 2009

Here cometh little Burger:


I got little Burger today. That's her name. Not sure if she's a guy or girl but i highly suspect she's a girl. She's not showing signs of being a guy and she got all the boys up and running. She's quite a nice hammy, she really doesn't bite unless she's hungry [Cheese has been starving her i bet!] Oh well it didnt turn out so bad. Mommy didn't really kill me. Just made noise about random things and all is well now. I built a second storey and a little house for Burger cuz her cage was so empty and she must have been sooo bored. Thank goodness there was a spare wheel at home, don't need to buy another one! She now lives at my bedside. High-rise living man. In case she's really a girl, better to keep her far away from all the boys below![4 hammies 2 mice]

There is a grand total of 7 rodents in my house now!

No comments: