Friday, December 05, 2008

this morning i had a dream about vampires. i keep dreaming about vampires nowadays. I dreamt about vampires yesterday too. So here is how it went...

I had to go kill the head vampire, since it turned out that everyone had become vampires. I got another vampire to help me enter the vampire's house. There were vampire guards outside the house so the vampire distracted those guards so that i could enter. I knocked and then ran and hid in a room where i locked the door to the outside and had this sudden realisation that the room had windows all over and it would be obvious that i was inside. So i had to act instead. I pretended to want to meet the head vampire, saying i left a note the day before but it wasnt answered. I also showed my hands to prove i had no weapons on me. The vampire believed me. But then he wanted to inject me with some purple gel thingy. So i was resisting while the other vampires were holding me down. The needle was really close to my neck. I said, "do you have a problem with needles?? I do." And i kept imagining the feeling when the needle would enter and pierce my skin and go deeper and deeper until it was retracted like the claws of a cat, pulling my skin outwards along with it. I kept resisting but the vampires won and the needle first pierced through a thread of my protecting finger before entering my neck. I didnt feel a thing. Then i fainted.

I think i woke up at this point. There's construction going on around my house. It's noisy and i get woken up more easily. I will write about shooting chalet another time. Maybe tmr.

No comments: