Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Celebrations 2009! Present from my sis, a shirt designed and printed by her! Unfortunately she accidentally printed it the mirror image way round haha. But still so cute!
The hearty dinner! There's turkey, ham, salmon, cranberries, brown sauce, raddish soup and a giant muffin. Courtesy of my oldest sis. I feel dam fat now...


Elephant Room Painting!! 19-12-08 to 21-12-08

The mountain with a temple on top and a pikachu running down

My lovely tree silhouettes! The savannah sunset

The elephant with a lemming on its head, and totoro with an umbrella on the tree beside it


The strange-looking out-of-place giraffe
Wall painting is difficult! I was totally exhausted from it. The ceiling was mostly done by elephant's dad, the filling in of large spaces by elephant, and the scenery by me whee. So cool right!! It's a un-normal room! So nice and exotic.

No comments: