Monday, August 09, 2010

Dammit, who's the unsavory chap who left a cheese slice wrapper on my table.

anyway. I was deciding whether or not to go and try take photos of fireworks from this year's NDP but i think i might just stay at home cuz i wanna try and spot cheeseburger marching instead. I have some crappy shots from last year's Fireworks Festival. That made me conclude that taking photos of fireworks isnt that great cuz i miss the real fun of looking at it directly and instead, end up spending more time frowning at my camera screen. My camera is not pro, just the look-very-nice kind of camera, so i guess that might be why my images don't look as bright and clear as this:

Photo taken by my sis in Netherlands with her pro camera
(those big black type but i don't know what brand)



or classic and stylo as:
Local resident. taken by nick, in that faraway land.



or cute and sharp as:Photo by the Ethan Meleg who takes nice nature photos.


One day I hope to travel to faraway lands too. And take nice photos of nature like these. School starts tomorrow and my future starts tomorrow cuz all my failures in the past help me none for my future now.

Go go power ranger!


No comments: