Friday, March 19, 2010

As I fail to fall asleep despite having retired to bed about an hour ago, I have no choice but to sit up again, do something else and later repeat the cycle again with one hopeful success of an attempt. I know not why such a simple action leaves me in such great difficulty. It tires me to try yet ironically I am trying to ease my tiredness. This late sleeping makes me lethargic in the day yet as I try to solve the problem, I achieve nothing but more failure. I need some kind of escape! I wish I could find a way without the bodily pollution of sleeping pills and the like. I feel I have nothing on my mind! But my subconscious tells me otherwise. What more is there to be done? I just want to fall asleep. What about that could prove so hard?

On a side note, reading Sherlock holmes, I have realized that the movie somewhat presents quite an accurate picture of him! He is clearly more eccentric than we could have imagined... Huiwei! If you read this, really the movie is quite accurate... On another note, sir Arthur conan Doyle uses such formidable vocabulary that I can hardly keep up with 3/4 of the words more than 6 letters long. I understand little of the content but make up for that with the simpler words. Perhaps my inability to sleep is due to being overwhelmed by his profoundity. No reading before bedtime.

On a last note.
If a man be precipitated by a train, let fire be stung by the rain.

Time for sleeping attempt II.

No comments: