Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ah, as I predicted, it's raining! And heavily too. But not a fantastic guess as it's been raining every day. Ever since my first tuition lesson on Wednesday where I walked through the storm, Stirring my feet in deep waters along the thin drowning path, it's been raining for every lesson after. Thursday and Friday were even more zhun. 3pm in the afternoon it rains. Today is considered early! Not even 2:30... Rain rain rain. My shoes get soggified one after another! Sigh. And I can't wear slippers.

It's fun working at red mango! A bit stressful when there are many customers and I'm trying to read the itsy words on the cash register, but fun nonetheless. Fun and refreshing and healthy! Yea, I'm working there cuz I have tuition and can't do other proper jobs. My sis is also working there, which is why I got to know of it.

There are so many things to remember, I hope I dont screw up the machine...

Anyway it's only 4 hours of my morning each time and only 2-3 days a week so life is good and fair. Tuition tuition here cometh I...

Oh by the way, yesterday, the brat was worse than she'd ever been. Gosh. Imagine the levels of bratness little squits can reach. Hers is like level 100 and advanced. She just decided not to do anymore work halfway and just there. Her grandfather came to intervene, and she just said she didn't want to learn anymore. Just saying no to everything. It was dam irritating and the grandpa walked away saying wa jia lat. If he jia lat then I what man... Siao, I'm not school discipline mistress leh, ask me discipline the kid.
The mom came back and 'told her off' all smiles and strawberries and I went home 8 minutes later. -.- wa almost cannot Taganrog that bratty kid! She learns nothing! Cept that she can get her way all the time!

Well at least she's paying for my food and transport -.-

No comments: