Sunday, January 25, 2009

i really dreamt about a hamster yesterday. Ok, it wasnt really a hamster... It was supposedly a squirrel but it had a hamster's body and a long bushy tail. And it was dead cute.

It started out like this:
I took a bite out of an apple. And there was something inside. It was a bird at first i swear. It wanted to come out of the apple so it poked its beak through the hole and it was kinda poky. I told my dad there's a mata puteh [the white eyed bird] in the apple, so i tried to prevent it from coming out from the apple while he went to find a cage.

But when it came out, it was not a bird. It was a mouse-squirrel-hamster! And it was sooo cute, and tired, it just wanted to sleep so it curled up in my palms and slept. But when i moved around, it kept waking up. It had a really nice colour too, a soft beige with a grey stripe down the center and a fawn coloured tail. Just the cutest thing ever.

We decided to keep it, but i didnt know how long it was going to live and how old it was already. That worried me. I didnt want it to die, but it looked weak and tired.

When i woke up i just woke up, there wasnt really an ending to this dream...

No comments: