Monday, January 12, 2009

haven't written something normal for a while. I feel an awful lot like sleeping, but i cant because i just ate. Good thing i bought food before i came home before realising the lack of food on the table. I was dead hungry.

First day of school was alright. Exciting to see the new people with their new uniforms, and how small they are. I am the same height now, as I was in sec 1, which is much taller than a lot of them. How did they get so small? Maybe they will grow. The new uniform looks okay now that it's being worn. It just looks weird when it's hung up being sold. The shirts have a charcoal grey patch on the inside of the collar, like the dark blue one on ACJC uniforms. We are now called Junior High and Senior High. My class is now 06SH04. Which looks, and sounds terrible[It somehow looks like SH0e to me]. I insist on sticking to 06ip04.

First person i met was qingyun. She just got a new dog! It's a shetland sheepdog, which is dam cool cuz its gonna grow up fluffy and with a long snout. That reminds me of padi and her walks. Padi went for a walk for the first time in her life on Wednesday, 7th January 2009! She is 6 years old by the way. It's very fun to take her on walks but very tiring. Have to carry her past houses with dogs or she insists on inimidating them. She's okay with the leash now. She got used to it really fast! But now she assumes that everytime we go towards the gate, we are bringing her out.

Ok, back to skool stuff.

Our new CT is Feng Jiahui, also my bio teacher. We had a spontaneous contact session at the parade square to start the day, where we were given our timetables. Yet again i am alone for one PE class and with Crispy for the other. My days are shorter than last year's but my earliest day is half an hour later than my earliest day last year. It's sort of good, since usually i would have to wait half an hour for the side gate to open anyway.

The periods for lessons are now 1 hour long, and half a period is 30minutes. There is a half bell every 30minutes and a full bell every hour. The half bell is sad. It's like something that got cut off halfway. For some reason they have 45min lectures as well. So that's 3/4 of a period.

I only get math lecture in LT5. [dam!] And the rest are in LT1, where the teacher takes 15minutes setting up the laptop and the other one trying to entertain us with 'interesting' facts about alcohol. That's what happened for Chem lecture today.

For the rest of the day i had bio lecture, bio lesson and lit. Lit feels long now. I have to endure 1 hour instead of 50minutes. Mr Whitby is still forcing me to contribute. I had the unfortunate luck of sitting right in front of him. There are long pauses because people dont remember anything/dont want to contribute. For me, it's because i havent finished reading Great Expectations STILL. [i didnt even recognise the fact that the passage given in the book was from the text haha. I havent got there yet but i will, i think. i hope. i better.]

i don't want to have a lacking vocabulary anymore. I shall have to do something about it. The only thing is that some words just dont stick in my head.

Was planning to train but realised that i had forgotten to bring my training gear[waseda pullover and track pants], which was being washed. I shall plan my training so that i have sufficient time to wash those essential items.

mon, tues, wed train - air pullover and track pants - thurs go home early and catch up on work- fri train - wash over weekend.

Something like that would be good. It shouldn't be that horrible since i have shirt and pants under the pullover and track pants.

Some new year resolutions:
1. Finish reading Great Expectations
2. Expand my vocabulary by 500 words.

i want to sleep but i have homework to do. shall get to doing it...

No comments: