Thursday, June 19, 2008

sigh... i need a new brain. wish i could buy one from a roadside stall. i wonder if brains have emotions without a heart.

This is from my heart. When you say that what exactly is it thats from your heart? Are feelings from the heart? I think the only feeling in a heart is when you get a heartattack. That sour feeling you get when its a so called heartache, feels more like a stomach malfunction. Or an expiring rib cage. I really am talking crap though, so dont take any of these to heart? C; what a pun... Take it to the brain man..

Was so hungry after pt today, but xr didnt wanna go with me to satisfy my mcflurry craving so i got one from bedok interchange. It went down like a thin, dried snowflake. I felt like i hadnt even tasted it and it was gone. I couldnt taste it, it just kept going down my throat. And just felt cold.

food food food food food....

im so packed with things on thurs from 8-1 and friday from 8-3. maybe i will faint and die? ahh, they wont let me off so easy...

say what you need to say.. say what you need to say... say what you need to say... the john mayer song playing right now keeps saying that. even if your hands are shakin.. He thinks its so easy. And your faith is broken...

say what you need to say... say what you need to say... blah blah blah you know what line comes next...

No comments: