Tuesday, June 10, 2008


do you like my strawberry tartlet?
Baked on election day.
haha. its mayonnaise surrounding chilli sauce. I made it to dip my fries. Nice right?
yay im back to the real worldd.


uh. whats the real world.. my world is just shooting and study shooting and study. It has always been this real. The camp just felt like going to another planet but still doing the same thing. Back to my own planet now. The planet where maybe i can fall asleep.


I like to twist and turn in bed. I just cant lie there and fall asleep. :C This is like gonna be detrimental lor. I keep turning from this side, that side, facing this direction, that direction. Sometimes when i really cant sleep i just sit up.

Wow if i had to share a bed with someone i think i'll irritate someone to the ends of the earth okay. [Like i used to kick my sis all the time by accident without knowing.]


How to not move at all and just lie there and fall asleep? My body is acting out my turbulent mind. And then there are the dreams, that make me feel like i never slept. Oh i keep dreaming about scenes in the shooting range.


sigh. i need to sleep. Haha <-- this laughter is out of place.

No comments: