Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Im gonna swing myself off the ceiling fan
Out the window to imagination land
Where shadows creep
Hiding wicked things
And flowers grow in sand

Where I’ll walk the path that has no end
Has no end, no it has no end
Crickets on my heel
They skip
Into the ground I blend

Out from the jug flows mush, flows muck
Dragging my feet I feel I’m stuck
Lamas gallop in the
distant sand
Im still on the path that has no end

Withering, I see, they are withering for me
Towards the ground they bend
The flowers in the sand
won’t give
But still, they cannot stand

It’s dark that’s why
Everything will die
But there’ll be no one to cry

In this land its just me
It’s so dark, I cant see
I’ll just walk that path
For eternity.

This popped up after i was telling XR about my plans to swing myself out the window from the ceiling fan, amidst my attempts to do chem.

No comments: