Wednesday, January 02, 2008

And so i went to bed at 2300hours yesterday night. Reasonable timing yea? I closed my eyes. I think i was thinking about stuff from bridge to terabithia. And then i decided to check the clock. I hadnt fallen asleep yet since i lay in bed. It was 0110hours. o-k-a-y.... so i continued lying there, and rolling about. Could hear my sis talking on the phone. And then i checked the clock again. I still hadnt fallen asleep, not even for a few seconds. It was 0210hours. Right. So i closed my eyes and tried sleeping again. But i didnt. And the time became 0230h then 0255h then 03 something... and at 042ohours, i still hadnt slept a wink. What in the world was happening? I gave up trying to sleep at 0445h and went to eat breakfast.

Ok, maybe i was thinking about stuff. But even when i wasnt really thinking, but sincerely trying to sleep, i couldnt. It's like i forgot how to sleep. I have no idea why but my ability to sleep seems to be getting worse and worse. Actually for the past few days i have been taking longer and longer to sleep. 1 hour to 2 hours to 3 hours. And now i dont even sleep at all. Wow. Im like becoming a full-fledged zombie.

Anyway orientation was lame and boring. Since it was all talks and stuff, even after school was club talk until 6. Started feeling drowsy at 12pm so the whole day was just a drowsy day... Tomorrow there's duty to teach people from 5-7. Gosh. I better fall asleep tonight or else i dont know how im gonna survive tomorrow. Already now im on the brink of fainting. Why am i still here? Im trying to get into the nj website but its not working... zzz cant check timetable...

oh. its like not even up yet. ok. time to sleep then.. try to anyway.

Dont fret if it wasnt what you thought it would be, but rather just accept that it was meant to be.

No comments: