Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Runnin' on Tracks

I've had many small adventures. and good memories that came with them. good memories must be treasured. I don't wanna forget a single moment. the woman with the extraordinary memory of her life events made it a point to take little notes everyday of what happened. she was pretty much obsessed with making sure she never forgot. I remember a lot of my childhood days because of my detailed diary writing habits too. and I wish it would continue but now I rarely bother to take down things, thinking that most would stick in my mind just because. but I find so many things starting to fade away, even with a good memory there are so many things easily forgotten when you don't take extra care.. so here goes the narrative of my mini adventure with hweewee.

So we decided to go walk on the bukit timah railway cuz it's gonna be demolished soon, which is really sad news cuz its such a rustic place. i ponned work and boss was nice enough to find me a replacement so last minute. so i lost $25 but i feel like i earned a really enchanting experience. I felt like i was in spirited away, when Chihiro took the train in the ulu place. And then i felt like i was in totoro, with all the cute flowers and forested area. It was a crazy scorching day, and there were a lot of people roaming around there too.

So we began our track and just appreciated all the things we saw along the way, every little signboard, a telephone post being strangled by vines, the control box, flowers, graffitti etc etc.






And Huiwei taught me a new way to drink yakult lol. From now on i will always drink like this!

Little adventures like that make my day!

No comments: