Sunday, February 14, 2010

Today is Lunar New Year and also Valentine's day! Don't know if such a coincidence would ever happen again, but anyway it did happen this year, but it worked out just fine for me.

It's always the same old routine every time for me, so nothing much to talk about. The only interesting thing that happened is my bro's hair got burnt off by someone's joss stick at the temple. Like seriously, a bunch of it got fried and broken off. How sad right. My bro doesnt wanna go back there anymore.

Visited cheeseburger's grandmother's house for the first time, where his mom's older and one younger sis was there, and her sister's husband, and his cousins and his grandmother. Gonna take me a while to get used to these new people. It was pretty weird, as expected. I didnt really know what to do and cheeseburger wasnt really helping so i just stoned on the sofa.

His mom fetched us to our Vdae dinner which was alright but not that fantastic[meaning the food was not that great] but anyway it was the company that mattered more!

We only won a snoopy head from prize stage this time, but as usual, we didn't leave empty handed, which would be inauspicious anyway! The machine kept jamming up and getting error, the guy pleaded us to play another machine, so we did.

There wasn't much else to do, cept that cheeseburger ate a lot and is really gonna get fat at that rate!

I'm super sleepy.
I hope these happy days last forever and a year.


so they sailed away for a year and a day...

No comments: