Wednesday, August 19, 2009

here i am once again to spend a moment of my life sharing what interesting moments there have been. Yesterday was interesting, though not so pleasant.

Math consultation from 6-730pm on both monday and tuesday, absolutely draining but it feels so nice to be in school at that time cuz its all quiet and no one's around [apart from the western dancers] and we can learn in peace.

Yesterday when i took the bus home, it was so crowded and dark outside that i couldnt really see what was outside. So. i imagined my stop to be my stop. And i pressed the bell. And then i alighted. And then. WRONG STOP. and summore FOUR STOPS TOO EARLY. i was so sianded, i just walked all the way to my stop. Anyway the jam was so bad, the bus kept starting and stopping and the fluids in my ears were imbalanced and my brain translated that as me hallucinating and decided that it was due to poisoning, and was close to inducing vomitting.

The rest of the ride home was peaceful.

I had various dreams recently. Monday morning's dream made me wake up at 3am. I dreamt i was playing this computer game which gave me tasks to do, and somehow although i knew they would hurt, i did them anyway. One was to wipe some burning thing on my leg and i did it and my leg felt like it was on fire and i could feel every morsel of the pain that was piercing my nerves but i still went on to do the next task. I woke up after the next task and my first thought was, it was a dream, how could it have hurt so bad?? i felt like every moment of the hurting, it was soooo real.
my dream this morning left the mario theme song playing in my head over and over, but i cant remember why. Will put in more effort for that next time.

pe today was fun. Attendance was super bad and while waiting, andy and xiang yin played golf with the hockey sticks and i indulged myself in spinning the basketball. I think i'm getting better at it!
When more people came, we had a 5 on 5 hockey match which was super violent but very exciting and i got hit and i hit people, all by accident. When the pe teacher let us off, me, xue min, north, leo, daniel, andy stayed to play bball! Leo and daniel were on my team. My score rate today was 100% because i only got 1 chance to score lol. The rest of the time was spent stealing balls from people and passing it to leo and daniel. North kept scoring and so it was clear the other team was stronger by far. But then, the golden goal was unexpectedly scored by... LEO! mY Gosh. Everybody was super amazed and i think even leo look 10 seconds to realise he scored! [that's twice the normal time needed!] haha. so fun.

No comments: