Friday, August 14, 2009

hello world. something bad happened today. I waited dam long for stupid 170 to come guess who were waiting too? Estella and Cheryl from 03. Waited for like 1/2 an hour. Bandana came out and she took 171 and estella and cheryl gave up waiting so they took 171 with her. Guess what? 170 came right after that. I smsed bandana to tell her the good news. she passed on the news to cheryl and estella, who promptly alighted from 171 and got onto 170 at the next stop. They sat at the seats diagonally in front of me. They started talking about me. Estella said my name so freakin loud and clear, i actually jumped. And then whispering. mentioning of more names. It was clear what they were talking about. Gossip gossip. Eee here, yuk there. Yea. Too bad they arent blessed with inaudible voices? Cuz i kinda can hear them gossiping. And dam could they care less about whether the people they were gossiping about were present. Hm! I kinda wonder if i was meant to hear some bits in the first place! Ah, they probably don't think it's harmful in the first place. Aiya, since you're already talking in front of me, might as well talk louder, why waste your energy whispering.. i already know how everything spread.

I never talked about them even. Don't know anything about them. Same as how they don't know me. Yet they have something to talk about. Talk talk talk. Me ranting on. some people really can't multitask. When they talk they forget how to feel. am i being oversensitive? HM! i don't know really.

Didn't know they were one of those people. I must really be too naive. I actually think that some people are nice. That's probably why i get tricked. I'm always wrong. strange. People do think they are nice. Gossiping, especially harmful gossiping, is really just part of human nature right? I'm gonna become an alien then. All that talk. I should talk less too.

From dictionary.com:
gos⋅sip
  /ˈgɒsəp/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [gos-uhp] Show IPA noun, verb, -siped or -sipped, -sip⋅ing or -sip⋅ping.
Use gossip in a Sentence
–noun
1. idle talk or rumor, esp. about the personal or private affairs of others: the endless gossip about Hollywood stars.

But idle talk sounds like normal talking. I shall insert my own definition of it being harmful to the feelings of others because i don't think huiwei will be very hurt if i told xiu rong that she's eating mushrooms for the first time. That's still her personal affair but a gossip that seems acceptable yet when we use gossip, it always has bad connotations.

as a side thought, i do not watch movies one on one with people i meet at obs. Wherever that idea sprung out from, i do not know. Does not matter since it's a lie.

I probably wouldn't really care if i heard that they talked about me[it's the in thing nowadays]. it's just bad being there in person. Being there in person just makes me wanna shrivel up and die.
Luckily they are not my friends.

byebye fake friends.

No comments: