Monday, May 18, 2009

Updates to life.

Georgy is the new member of my family. He is a baby mynah that my sister saved. He is super adorable and looks like a dinosaur. Now he's sleeping in a little basket. He looks very scrawny and has been through a tough day. I hope he survives so dad can teach him to fly like Peeper!

Squall had a great escape recently. I put him in the hamster ball to run around in the room while i went to wash his wheel and fill the water bottles. When i came back, the ball was empty!! The cap had fallen off! Squall was gone! Omg. I got a shock. But he had to be somewhere in the room, so i looked around a bit, and then he emerged from underneath a red bag, with a dust bunny on his nose. Oh how i picked him up and hugged him. I will never lose you again Squall. You are my onlyy my onlly oneee...

I feel like my life has come to a stand still. I havent done anything new, things are just repeating repeating. It's like not progressing. I don't know what im doing.

sigh.wai.

oh but i have succeeded in one thing. That is, being quite emotionless to certain people. yahoo.

No comments: