Monday, October 20, 2008

xr got a cockroach on her shoulder while training today. I think she will elaborate it on her blog later. Stay tuned.

Ok. i think im getting fatter. And i keep forgetting to exercise, im so irresponsible man...

Pw is killing everyone, i keep hearing bad stuff about people's PW. And my group isnt that well off actually cuz we are over the word count just that we are not caring about it. Oh well.

I actually thought of a lot of stuff to write about but now i cant think of it again. Grah. My brain is failing me, like it always has, helping me to fail my chem over and over again.

Oh i think one thing was that my shooting is totally dying. Im so noob now. So sad. I still cant get things right yet. I think its right but its actually not and im gonna injure myself soon if i dont get it right. Even the gun shelf doesnt like me, it attacked me today.

Sigh.

No comments: