Sunday, October 12, 2008





My first needle felted dog!!! Needle felting is like using a special needle to jab some fleece so that the fibres entangle and stay together. So yea. Jab jab jab. Not as nice as i wanted it to be!! It took me 3 and a half hours!! The nose is too big > <
Oh well, I WILL PRACTISE!!


this morning i had a dream but now i dont remember a lot of it, since the alarm clock broke me out from my dreamscene.
Anyway, the part i remember was that i was in a house with my sis, and i had dumped my school bag somewhere. We went outside and she said something like, theres a butterfly rampage cuz there were HUGE HUGE butterflies on the outside of the house and they were multicoloured with black outlines. They were dam nice, seriously, really very very pretty, like stained glass mosaics. Yes, thats what they looked like.
So i ran into the house and wanted to get my bag, but i forgot where i put it so i was running about, until i got to this room with an old man and he pointed, and then i remembered yea, thats where i put it. So i was runnin very fast in my dream, turning the corner just almost reaching my bagggg whennn... RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

And everything faded away.
Stupid alarm clock!!!

No comments: