Friday, August 29, 2008

Teachers's Day 2008

Benjamin and wen loong! Dam nice rendition... Wen loong's voice was totally on the dot accurate man... sounded so like!! Benjamin's voice was like at first, the sorethroat voice.. but he didnt keep it going haha.


seeing things...?


Weird act by council about circus masters [i.e. teachers] being important, cuz as you can see, the theme is cirque.



Columbus and irusha's performance, which had some nice singing.



Jiasheng! Looks like he's drinking from my drink..



One of the flowers for Xu Lao Shi.


I AM SAD. SAD SAD SAD. BIG UNHAPPY FACE HERE.
im sad.
sat: tuition, piano
mon: piano
tues: bio spa, pw meeting
wed: piano
thurs: piano, chem make up
friday: bio test and bio make up
sat: tuition, piano
WHAT A HOLIDAY. I LOVE HOLIDAYS. YAY. YAY. YAY.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....
Oh, another strange thing.. Today i was sleeping in the range in the morning.. then i had a dream. I dreamt that it was teacher's day, and i went to school, to the range to sleep. The range looked like a classroom though, there were many shooters there too, and seniors who came back, like kelly and bernice, and bernice was standing over me, and i could feel her presence, but i waved her away. I was sleeping in my dream yea.. Although i was sleeping i was still aware of the going ons around me. And xiu rong said wa i like your style today! And i was wondering what was different and realised i was wearing 2 extra layers of oversized pants. Then there was a plastic box beside me which had a sock in it. The sock had a pattern on it which resembled someone's handkerchief...
-and then i started to wake up because i heard some voices-

No comments: